About School

St. Ann’s Convent School, Rajnikhand is a tiny branch of the missionary activities undertaken by the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Ann's of Providence, spread across the globe. The Congregation was founded in Italy in the year 1834 by a noble couple named Marquis Carlo Tancredi di Barolo and Marchioness Guilia di Barolo to carry out the mission of Education and Christian formation of children and young girls. Today the institute has its houses in Italy, India, U.S.A, Switzerland, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, Peru, Cameroon and Argentina. Besides education, the congregation renders other charitable services like health care, social work, prison ministry etc. Experiencing the merciful love of God, the Sisters of St. Ann's strive after to become instruments of Divine Providence and bring hope to the little ones entrusted to their care and thus continue to live the charism of their founders.

St. Ann’s at a glance

  • Founded on July, 1997
  • Medium English
  • Standard Kinder Garten to class X
  • Address Rajni khand sharda nagar
  • Administration Society of St Ann’s
  • Board ICSE Board
  • Student Strength Above 1200
  • Academic Year April to March
  • School Type Co-educational school
  • Houses 4 ( Namely Roses, Lotus,
    Shamrocks and Daffodils)
  • Campus Area 2 acres 85 cnts

Contact Us

0522 244 6909

Ratan Khand, Rajni Khand, Sharda Nagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002



  • Enter School Code

    'STARLK'

© All rights reserved by St. Ann's Convent School, Lucknow | Designed & Maintained by