About Us

About School

St. Ann's Convent School, Lucknow

St. Ann’s Convent School, Rajnikhand is a tiny branch of the missionary activities undertaken by the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Ann's of Providence, spread across the globe. The Congregation was founded in Italy in the year 1834 by a noble couple named Marquis Carlo Tancredi di Barolo and Marchioness Guilia di Barolo to carry out the mission of Education and Christian formation of children and young girls. Today the institute has its houses in Italy, India, U.S.A, Switzerland, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, Peru, Cameroon and Argentina. Besides education, the congregation renders other charitable services like health care, social work, prison ministry etc. Experiencing the merciful love of God, the Sisters of St. Ann's strive after to become instruments of Divine Providence and bring hope to the little ones entrusted to their care and thus continue to live the charism of their founders.